In order to prevent ovulation, the Yasmin Pills are widely used and taken as per the recommendation of doctor. This tablet works by making the cervical and uterine lining hard in order to prevent sperm to reach the uterus. The tablet is formulated for women as a contraceptive pill and prevents pregnancy.
- In case of recent birth of baby you can’t use Yasmin tablet
- It should not be taken in case of pregnancy as it is used to prevent you from getting pregnant
- Don’t use it in case of disease related to heart
- Don’t use if have any of the problem like circulation problems, unusual vaginal bleeding, Severe migraine headaches and many more conditions
- It is not recommended for person who in the past has gone through any of the problems such as uterine cancer, jaundice due to birth control pills, blood clot, heart attack, breast cancer, etc.
You can consult your doctor in these cases and tell him if you have suffered or suffering from any of the above problems. As per the prescription of doctor you can decide whether to use these pills or not and follow the procedure recommended by the doctor for you.