- 1. Ensure that the picture or scan is such that the entire prescription is visible (including the doctor/clinic’s letterhead).
- 2. Ensure that the picture is taken in a way that the handwriting/type is visible clearly.
- 3. The file size should not exceed 10 MB.
- 4. Ensure that the prescription is valid. Your family member or a caregiver can place order for prescription medicines on your behalf.
- 5. You can upload a total of 4 prescriptions per order.
- 6. Please be sure to also upload the back-side image of your prescription, if present.
Click to watch a video that explains what a valid prescription is.
- Alternatively, you can send us a picture or scan of your prescription by email rx@BuyMEDS365.com or WhatsApp
- Please remember to quote your order ID on the top of your digital prescription, if you have already placed your order without submitting your prescription.
- Once you have uploaded your prescription, we will email you and also send an SMS to your registered mobile number to confirm the receipt of your prescription.